Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Busy Day!

Not that I have a lot of viewers of this here blog, but I apologize for posting late. We had a friend come over from Maui who works for the local cable access station, and she's hosting a meeting for our community to try and help the citizens of our island voice their opinions.

Anyways, I had to get some work done this morning, and then pick her up at the harbor. They're having the meeting now, but I often duck out on stuff like that. I like to be involved, but I hate meetings. I'll show up at the end so I can have some pupus (Hawaiian for snack or appetizer). Besides, my wife will convey all of the important data, and if there's something I can help with I'll be there for that part.

I'll try and think of something more worthwhile to post tomorrow. Perhaps more about my old work and projects that never saw completion. I have plenty of those!

No comments:

Post a Comment