Monday, May 18, 2009

Oops...I forgot.

Well sort of. After working very long hours, including through the weekend, to meet my deadline today I was a little burned out and needed to take a break. Of course I'm right back at it today, and feel refreshed after getting through that huge assignment for Triple Ace Games. We're talking 6 covers, and 20 maps in about 3 weeks. That doesn't include the dinosaurs I did for Fantasy Flight Games and the work for Wizards of the Coast that was sprinkled in there too.

I even missed cliff diving yesterday! Well, I wouldn't really call it diving, more like throwing myself off of into the water below. I'd never point my head towards the water when jumping off of something high. You can also only do one or two jumps because you have to swim really far around this point to get back up.

Anyways, back to work, and I'll try and post some of the maps I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment